Thursday, July 22, 2010

Orange and HOT! Twisted Thursday Challenge #66

Ready to HIT the SUN?

This week over at S2G we’re gonna HIT the Sun and Sand! Don't forget that S2G has some really HOT new DIGI STAMPS for those long HOT summer days ahead of you!  Be sure & check out the S2G SHOP!

Ready to play along with us this week? The twist this week is to use the color ORANGE!

This week I'm using a new digi called COYOTE.  For my base card I used Neenah Classic Solar White. I paired this with only orange and green galore. I love these colors together. They are so bright and cheery! For my card I followed the fabulous sketch from my friend Jen's Blog a SFYTT. I used a new die from PaperTrey for the clouds. This is my new fav die! Isn't it just FAB? 

Orange...SUMMER TIME FUN
 Close up of my flower button


Now head on over to the shirleys2girls challenge blog and show us your work! You will find Mr INLINKZ over there to link up your work.
 
Don’t forget that we will select “1” lucky winner that plays this week to win “2 digi stamps” of your choice from the S2G Web Store. You will also get a FAB S2G Winner icon to place on your sidebar.
Are you keeping up with the latest happenings over at S2G? Sign up for the newletter "Hot Flash". You'll hear about the new releases, blog hops, tutorials, and much, much more! Head on over to sign up today! Here is the link to SIGN UP!

Also come check out the S2G groupies over at SNR for a brand spankin' new event! It's the S2G Happy Hour! We'll be chatting and sharing our Fav Summer Drinks. You can find us HERE! We'll be there from 7 cdt until 8pm cdt tonight Thursday, July 22nd!

Digi Hugs,
Deb

6 comments:

Wendalyn said...

Your card is gorgeous..

Jane Wetzel said...

gorgeous Debbie..love the flower and love the clouds!

Mae said...

Wonderful card Debbie!

Ann English said...

Just wonderful!!! Love the sketch and love the colors!

Georgia said...

Hi Deb, Love all the layers to your card!

Chris said...

As a part Irish girl I would never ever have thought that you could make orange and green look so good together.