Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ready to HIT the waves?

This week over at S2G we’re gonna get you all WET with some splashing fun! They have LOTS of NEW DIGI STAMPS for those long HOT summer days ahead of you!  Be sure & check out the S2G SHOP!

Ok now that we’ve got you drooling over some HOT new images, are you ready for this weeks challenge???

Ok since you're already wet... the TWIST this week is...
You guessed it…WATER, WAVES & WETNESS!
So grab your copics...DPS...embellies & let's get to ROCKIN' this TT Challenge!

This week I'm using a new digi called Beach Zola. For my cardstock I used Neenah Classic Solar White for my card base and Summer Sun and Taken with Tea. I love these colors together. For my card I followed the fabulous sketch from my friend Jen's Blog a SFYTT. I used a new punch that I just purchased called boundary waves. That is for my TWIST. The DP that I used is from Shirleys2Girls. Doesn't it match perfectly? I used the bubbles embossing folder for my background. I hope that you enjoy my project this week.

Splashing...SUMMER TIME FUN

Now head on over to the shirleys2girls challenge blog and show us your work! You will find Mr INLINKZ over there to link up your work.

**WARNING** Take your Kleenex we don’t want you to get your computer ALL wet while viewing all of the FAB work by the S2G DT. Don’t forget that we will select “1” lucky winner that plays this week to win “2 digi stamps” of your choice from the S2G Web Store. You will also get a FAB S2G Winner icon to place on your sidebar.

Are you keeping up with the latest happenings over at S2G? Sign up for the newletter "Hot Flash". You'll hear about the new releases, blog hops, tutorials, and much, much more! Head on over to sign up today! Here is the link to SIGN UP!
Digi Hugs,
Deb

10 comments:

Wendalyn said...

As always your card is gorgeous..

Chris said...

I love your Zola card, I have to get that punch, it's really fun for summer.

Cat said...

WOW! What a great card, Deb! Love the colors and waves!

S2G said...

love this! it is just YUMMY!

Jane Wetzel said...

hi Debbie! Love your colors here and I bet this was one fun image to color!

Mae said...

Very nice Debbie. I love your cuttlebug folder you used. What a great idea for next time.

Georgia said...

Hi Deb, I love how you layered the waves! Color combo is great, too.

She's a Color Queen said...

I love your color choices and your embossed background paper!!! Beautiful card!

Laurel said...

Love this, love the waves!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Debbie-love this!!! What a stunner!