Thursday, August 12, 2010

Twisted Thursday Challenge #69

Notes Notes and more Notes

This week over at S2G it's Back to School Month! Ahhhhhh....Remember those days of sending notes back and forth....well this week's TWIST is all about Notebook Paper. Use Notebook paper somewhere on your card and then head on over to the S2G Challenge blog and link up your card to Mr Inlinkz.


This week I'm using a new digi called BookWorm.  For my base card I used Neenah Classic Solar White and real red, brilliant blue and yoyo yellow. I also paired this with some new back to school DP from Shirleys2Girls. Yummy isn't it!?! For the sketch, I followed the fabulous sketch from my friend Jen's Blog a SFYTT. 

BookWorm!
Don’t forget that we will select “1” lucky winner that plays this week to win “2 digi stamps” of your choice from the S2G Web Store. You will also get a FAB S2G Winner icon to place on your sidebar.

Are you keeping up with the latest happenings over at S2G? Sign up for the newletter "Hot Flash". You'll hear about the new releases, blog hops, tutorials, and much, much more! Head on over to sign up today! Here is the link to SIGN UP!

S2G also started a brand new blog called S2G How To Page! You can get all kinds of tutorials and just FUN stuff over there so go check it out.

Digi Hugs,
Deb

10 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

cute as can be Debbie- this worm cracks me up!

Laurel said...

Wow, I so love this, love the paper!

Ann English said...

Yes, I do remember-I'm guessing kids don't do that much any more. They rat, tat, tat on their cell phones. Darling card, Debbie!

Gina Lindsay said...

This is just too cute!

Cat said...

So cute! Love the colors and flower!

Chris said...

I had to stop in the middle of the post when I got to your card. I just love that buttoney flower. It looks fabulous on this card.

Wendalyn said...

Your card is sooo cute..

Mae said...

Wonderful book worm Debbie. I think he is so sweet!

She's a Color Queen said...

Debbie, this is perfect. I love it!

She's a Color Queen said...

I love it!