Sunday, January 24, 2010

What's Your Indulgence? Blop Hop


Welcome to the What's Your Indulgence? Blog Hop!
  

Well would you like a day of "All out Pampering"? Want to 'Indulge' yourself just a little?

Well, then join us...for a Fabulously, Decadent Blog Hop of New Digital Stamp and Digital Papers!

The New Line of Digi stamps is called "Indulgence"...and we're gonna treat you to a Sweet Tour thru our personal Blogs with some exciting projects to show you! Can you say Bling Bling?

The line has everything a 'girl' desires...from images of partying with your girlfriends, going on a shopping spree, taking a bubble bath...to a little spread of delicious desserts. YUMMY is all I have to say!

So, please come and Indulge yourself a little, who deserves a little 'pampering' more than you?

If you came here from my dear friend Judy's blog then you're in the right spot. If not, head back to the S2G Challenge blog to start from the beginning! You don't want to miss any of the Indulgences in the HOP!
PRIZES...YES WE SAID PRIZES! We have 3 Different Prizes you could win!

But first let me share my INDULGENCE! I created this lovely SPA gift set using one of the new images called SHAPE and the new digi papers. I created a cute little hanging box for the body spray and another one without the hanging piece to hold a candle. I used the new digi paper to create wraps on my lotions and soap. I absolutely LOVE these new images and I'm sure you will too. Don't forget you can view/purchase right HERE!











Supplies Used:
Stamps: shirley's2girls Shape (107)
Paper: chocolate chip, regal rose, Digi DP Shirleys2Girls
Accessories: copic markers, flower, brad, button, nestie scallop circle, nestie ovals, ribbon


So now you wanna hear about the PRIZES???? There is 1 Grand Prize, 1-Second Prize and a third prize of a gift certificate hidden somewhere in amongst the DT's Blogs. All you have to do is leave some love on each of the blogs in the HOP. Easy, Right...Wanna sneak peak at the Grand Prize???? Yummy HUH????



This is your last stop on the hop so we hope that you enjoyed the TOUR of Indulgences! Now if you would like to play along with us this week for our Twisted Thursday Challenge....All you have to do is share YOUR INDULGENCE and post your card or project to Mr. Linky over at the S2G Challenge Blog.

Thanks again for stopping by!
Digi Hugs,
Deb

51 comments:

Lisa said...

Your project is FANTASTIC! What a wonderful gift!

Carol Dee said...

Delicious stuff, fun images, hugs...

dstandard said...

Oh wow these are just too cute - love the images!

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Cute spa card! My sister would love this one! As for me, I'm off to get my favorite "chocolate"!!! Thanks for the fun!

Jennifer Scull said...

what a great set, Debbie! you did a fabulous job! each one is a perfect gift all by itself! :)

Jane Wetzel said...

WOW Debi..who is getting this lovely gift? How nice!! LOVE it!

Just Me said...

Oh I LOVE your creations and would LOVE a spa day! How fun would that be?
TFS!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness. Great job. I love how you have dolled up all those goodies. TFS.

Unknown said...

A fantastic set of goddies. I just love it.

Chris said...

your project is divine, just wrap it up and ship it out to me.
I would pamper myself with everything if I could but lately I'm settling for cake.

fairie said...

cute and lovely. i indulge by craft shopping.

xoxo

Tink said...

Love it! I indulge by crafting! I find it very relaxing...

Christi Flores said...

What a gorgeous set!! Wow!!!

Linda Shewchuk said...

Love it... thanks for making the ending a happy one.

now i must think of someway to indulge tonight!!

Cat said...

Absolutely gorgeous spa set, Debbie! I love the holders and the creative way you wrapped the candles! Just beautiful!

Cheryl said...

What a fantastic set! I am lovin' the hop.

Gloria said...

Great image! Thanks for sharing

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Fun stuff! Hmm....a spa??!!

Lauretta See said...

This is so cool.. love that image ;)) hehehe ;))
I really enjoyed the hop.. DT"S all done great!! CHEERS!! xx

Lelia Pierce said...

Great job on all the altered projects!

papertrails leaver said...

these are so cute! What a great idea to make this little set of indulgences up!

debb said...

Stunning projects- what a beautiful gift this would make! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Awesome projects... I Love all the new images.
Jodi

michele hileman said...

simply awesome. I just love the card. Thank you for having this blog hop. showing us the new line. I love them and the talent you all have is great Thank you again

Annette Bowes said...

Such a fantastic display of projects, what a fantastic pressie, lovely colouring, of to indulge myself with some crafting, take careX:)

Anonymous said...

Debbie-What a fabulous gift set!!! I love your display, too-so professional.
Ann

Lawren said...

What wonderful projects.

Gina Lindsay said...

A perfect pampering gift set!

Linda McClain said...

What a fantastic blog hop. Love your indulgences. Your projects are adorable!

Deena said...

love the spa set!! so much fun...may have to lift that idea for my daughter's birthday party goodie bag items...so cute

Lori said...

I love what you've done with this spa set, Deb! It looks soooo inviting :D Great job! My indulgence lately is shopping... I love to shop for crafts and chocolate too! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Melissa S. said...

Debi, what a great Spa set. I will have to remember these ideas for the future. Great gifts.

Carlie M. said...

Such a cute spa set!!!! Just love it!!!! So glad to be on the DT with you!!!

Angie said...

Wow, love your spa set!! So cute! the papers are gorgeous!! Awesome job!!

DQ said...

Love your spa package, it's wonderful.I love to have a good pedi and a glass of wine, chocolate is always good too

ileana said...

Oh wow!! your project is so cool!! luky the one who is getting it :-)

Gloria Westerman said...

Love your wraps.....how cute is that.....my indulgence is blog hopping....I love it.....and Chocolate and Diet Cokes.....

Maria Matter said...

It IS fun being a girl!
fabulous Debbie!!!

blessings, Maria

Stephanie said...

really cute projects..

Anne said...

Debbie what an amazing luxury set you made, this is all just gorgeous! Hope you're feeling better

CarlaKH said...

How fantastic! Love your kit and the way you put it all together.. just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a great set you made!

Bev said...

What an awesome idea for a gift basket! I never thought of dressing up everything in it so it looks like a set! Thanks for sharing! Indulging with a giant chocolate chip cookie every now and then doesn't hurt...does it?

Mae said...

Great ideas. Love it all & the colors are very nice.

Moshie said...

WOW!!! Hate to see this being the last stop! I have so enjoyed the DT's creations and am loving those stamps! Thanks for the fun you have added.
Moshie

Justine said...

Wow Debbie you have totally outdone yourself. I love all of the fun details of your amazing project. I would love to indulge in all of those products but for right now, I am headed back to S2G to indulge in some new DIGIssssssssss

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh this is just BEAUTIFUL!! Absolutely amazing! This would look so nice in a guest bathroom when a special guest comes to visit! I just love this digi paper, I think my next indulgence will be to buy that and spend some me time creating with it!
Thanks for the fun hop!
Dee

☼ Cheryl* said...

Your Spa set is great!!!
I remember me and my friend putting face masks on when we were younger. It was so fun!

LindaC said...

Cute! I enjoy being a girl too!
LindaC

Teena in Toronto said...

Looks amazing!

Happy blogoversary :)

kandistar said...

Wow you have been working hard! So wonderful to see all he things that can be created with paper, as i am fairly new to paper crafting still, thanks for giving me inpiration and showing me endless possibilities! *Candace*