Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Tags!



Happy Holidays, Ya'll!  Well we're 2 days from Christmas! OMG can you believe it! This year has just flown by for me.

This weeks Belli challenge is to create a card, scrapbook page or project using tags. OMG...What a cute idea and the perfect timing for me! My friend Holly found this wonderful tag set on SCS so I decided to case it a bit. It's not exactly the same but it's the same concept. Here is where the original idea came from.

I made a tag holder that holds 8 little gift tags. The images are all from shirleys2girls holiday collection. Here is the front of the holder. I made a cute little belly band to hold it closed using a shirleys2girls image called Christmas Jollies. The paper is DP from stampin up that I had and I combined that with baha breeze, real red and old olive. My cute little reindeer was colored using copics. Are you ready to see the inside?



Here is the inside view of the holder itself. I made 8 tags using 4 different images. Now for a close up of the tags.



Here is a close up of the tags. I used from shirleys2girls, Cheers, Fruitcake Angel, Shopping, Mouse Dancing and one that I forgot to photograph called Holiday Penguin.



So what do you think? I just love how this came out. I was going to give this as a gift but I just can't part with it. LOL!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: shirleys2girls digi images
Paper: neenah classic solar white, DP, real red, baha breeze, old olive
Ink:Samsung All-In-One Printer 

Accessories: copic markers, MS Snowflake punch, rhinestones, ribbon, circle regular and scallop nestabilities

Now that you've seen my tag holder, you need to head on over to the Belli Challenge Blog to see all the lovely Belli Ladies inspirations! We have a wonderful guest designer this week too. Her name is Brenda Turner and her blog is http://stamp-it-up.blogspot.com/

I also wanted to remind you if your interested in working with some fun ladies, the Belli Challenge Blog has a DT call right now. You have until January 3rd to aaply and you can get all the deets HERE.

Digi Hugs,
Debbie

9 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

OMG!!!! What a fabulous tag card, Debbie!!! You must have spent hours on creating all those tags!!! I just love all the stamps, papers, colors, and embellies....awesome work!!! Hope you have a great Christmas!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! Debbie, these tags and the holder are fabulous, girl!! I wouldn't want to give it away either!! If you do, you can give it to me!!! I love all your dp, ribbons, images...everything! WOW! Merry Christmas, GF!

Fern said...

This is amazing, Deb!!! I would hate to part with such a beautiful creation too.. The paper is so festive and each tag is just unique and gorgeous!! You did a beautiful job on this... Happy Holidays!!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Deb, this is such a great project! Those tags are all so adorable - I can see why you would have a hard time parting with it! Love those SU papers - and they match your blog!! LOL Have a very Merry Christmas!

Kim said...

Debbie that is ADORABLE! What a great gift idea! :) Great work hun! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, joyful new year!
Hugs~ Kim

Jenny Gropp said...

Love, Love Love this!! So creative and vibrant with all the FAB color! The images are darling -- must go shopping at S2G's soon!!!

Justine said...

OUtstanding, WOW I bet those Sisters are head over heels in love with this project. I know I am

Chrissy D said...

Girl - these are JAW DROPPING GORGEOUS!!! Love them!

S2G said...

This is truly sensational! Great ABC project to do with these little icons...DEIDRE