Thursday, December 17, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM S2G!


Are you all ready for the holidays?!? I'm getting there. Finally got my gifts off to my DH's family. YEAH! Crossing fingers that they get there by Christmas. I would also like to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of my readers. I wish you and your family a very safe, healthy and FUN holiday season! 

This week's Twisted Thursday is a bit different. Since we know that everyone is busy busy busy with the Holidays we decided that we want to see your Holidays cards. So this week is easy peasie...just load up your Holiday card to Mr Linky over at Shirley's2Girls Challenge Blog to entry to win a FREEstamp set! So what are ya waiting for!

Ready to see my cards?!? I chose a card that I just did for a gift for my Mother-In-Law and Sister-In_law. I couldn't just pick one to post so I decided to post both of them. I used the format of an easel card but added my own Twist. Well you know that is what Thursdays are all about! LOL! I needed a cool way to give a couple of gift cards and this worked out perfectly! Hope you like them!




Card Recipe:
Stamps: Snow Penguin 
Paper: neenah classic solar white, real red, green galore, wrapping paper as DP
Ink: Digi Image
Accessories: Copic markers, martha stewart snowflake punch, glitter pen, rhinestones, oval nestabilities




Card Recipe:
Stamps: Cheers
Paper: neenah classic solar white, real red, Hobbylobby DP, garden green
Ink: Digi Image
Accessories: Copic markers, flower punch, martha stewart snow flake punch, rhinestones, oval nestabilities

Ok now that you've seen a couple of my holiday cards, head on over to our Fabulous DT Blogs so that they can share their holiday cards. Let's welcome our new guest designer this week, DEANNE! You can check out her blog here. Then head on over to the S2G Challenge Blog and post your work! We can't wait to see your holiday cards!
S2G Challenge Blog
Anne-Guest Designer
Deanne-Guest Designer
Erin
Joy
Justine

SALE SALE SALE! Did you hear me, I said SALE! Don't forget that S2G has ALL I mean ALL of their clear stamps for 45% off. WOW! Can you believe that. Head on over and do a little shopping. The sales doesn't include the digi's.

S2G is looking for some FABULOUS...people to be on our DT!
1. are you creative?
2. are you fun?
3. are you game to try new things?
4. do you like to do challenges?
5. do you like to talk about stamping?

If you answered YES to ALL 5 of these questions...then get YOUR samples to us by email to daniels.deb@gmail.com or thegirls@shirleys2girls.com and tell us why you would like to be on the S2G DT...For all of the DEETS GO HERE!

Rubber Hugs,
Debbie


2 comments:

Anne said...

Love these holders, they are a fab idea.

Happy Christmas Debbie!

Jenny Gropp said...

Oh --wow these are fun- A DT call -- hmmm I have to go check it out-- They have the cutest images, love the cats and dogs they do!!!