Sunday, March 8, 2009

MFT Button Challenge

Here is my submission for the the MFT button challenge. I don't typically use buttons on my cards so this was a challenge for me. I decided to ink up my new Tea for Two and use the spots on the cup for my buttons. I love this tea holder card. I sent several of these out to friends at Christmas time. This set is perfect for this. I used SU certainly celery for the base of my card. I used my basic grey dp as for the inspiration of color. The buttons and regal rose match pefectly. Enjoy!

Rubber Hugs,
post signature

4 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Great job on this challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Anjou Krelovich said...

What a fun design! Great card!

hobbydiva said...

Beautiful!!!! Love the colors!!!

Libby Hickson said...

OMGosh I LOVE the buttons all over that teacup, how CUTE!