Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Creative Cuts & More Autumn Blog Hop

Ready for some fun over at Creative Cuts & More! They are having their Autumn Blog Hop and Guess What??? I was asked to participate. I am so excited to share 3 great projects with you.

So let's get started. If you arrived here from my fabulous friend Holly's blog, then you are in the right place. Didn't you just LOVE Holly's projects. If you didn't get here from Holly's blog, then head over to to  the Creative Cuts and More Blog where all of the fun begins! We don't want you to miss a thing! 

I have 3 projects to share with you today.

The first project I'm going to share would make a wonderful table decoration or gift. It's a die cut Santa's Sleigh 3-D. You can find it here. Mine is in red but is available in many colors. I stamped small snowflakes over the sleigh using a versamark stamp and added a bit of glitter to the center of each snowflake. I used an image from Shirleys2Girls called Christmas Jollies. I just love this little Reindeer! I colored him in using copics and added a small wood peg painted red for his nose and used a glitter pen to glitz up his antlers. No way Santa is going to get lost with him around! Used a sizzix tag die to make the tag.
 Project #1 - Santa's Sleigh

Ready for Project #2? I used a cute little box called Topper Box. You can find it HERE. My topper box is in red (comes in many different colors) and stamped with versamark using a snowflake stamp. I used another fabulous stamp from Shirleys2Girls. Isn't he too cute??? I love this little guy and he's so easy to color. I used my copics to give him some color and added some fluff to his hat with liquid applique. The ovals are from nestabilities and the snowflake border was created using the aspen snowflake punch from Martha Stewart. Who wouldn't want to get a gift in this cute little thing???

Project #2


Ok now for the last of my projects. #3. This is a cute pop up card. I've always wanted to do these but could never get the pop up thingie to work right. Well you don't have to worry about that anymore. Creative Cuts and More sells them already done. Easy Peasy is what I say. You can find the pop up insert HERE and you can get them in any color you want. Mine is white inserted into a real red card base. The front of my card was stamped with a little tree. The circles were embossed with starburst embossing powdered and cut out. I then used my martha stewart aspen snowflake and used the negative to place onto of my sparkly circle. I added a bit more sparkle with a rhinestone in the center because I love glitzy stuff! LOL! Ok, are you ready to see the inside????


That is the best part. I used a cute snowman (cause I LOVE snowmen) from stampabilities. I embossed the insert using my snowflake embossing folder. Makes my cutie snowman look like he's at home in the snow. He stands straight up when you open it. Fun and easy to make.


Here is a close up of the inside.


Well what did you think? I hope that you enjoyed spending time looking at my projects. Are you ready for the next stop on the hop??? 

Your next stop is Lisa Somerville at Splendiferous Creations. If you get lost along the way, head back to DieCut Diva for the line up.

Have fun and see ya soon!
Deb


7 comments:

Chrissy D said...

ohhh Debbie - these are each so PRETTY! Love the snowflake frame and those cute images!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful holiday projects, wonderful detail! Glad to have you join us as a Guest Designer!

Noelle Reese said...

WOW!! I really love everything! It's all so perfect!! :)

Dawnll said...

Wow girl! These are all just fabulous, I love the pop up Snow person.

Becky Voth said...

Fab project Debbie!! I am a huge snowman fan too & I believe your card is my FAVORITE!!! Happy to have you with us this month!!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Adorable project. That pequin is so darn cute.!

Karen Gale said...

I love the gift giving ideas. SOOO cute! And the card is adorable! I love snowmen too. They take over my house in January when I am all bummed about having to take down Christmas :)