Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer Time over at S2G Twisted Thursday #63

JULY is SUMMERTIME FUN!
We hope that you all enjoyed the Babies and Brides Theme from June...Well we're onto a new month with a Brand Spankin' New Theme...SUMMERTIME FUN! For the month of July over at Shirleys2Girls, we're going to be celebrating summertime fun! Each twist this month will be geared around something that is SUMMERTIME FUN related! This is gonna be a HOT month of FUN!

Ready for the first TWIST of the month??? Your twist this week to play along with us is to.... USE SOMETHING THAT SPARKLES! Can't you just picture your toes dipping into that sparkling blue water! ahhhhh how fabulous would that be!

This week I'm using my sparkles for 4th of July! I found this little awesome All-In-Box over at Splitcoaststampers and made a card to go with it. This little box is the most adorable little thing and is soooo easy to make. I used 2 different images from shirleys2girls Independence Dog and Let Freedom Ring. I used Brilliant Blue, Real Red and Neenah Classic Solar white for my card stock. For my card I followed the fabulous sketch from my friend Jen's Blog a SFYTT. My sparkles are the adorable little rhinestone stars. I used 2 of my embossing folders, Stars and Swiss Dots. My image was colored with copic markers and the dp is from shirleys2girls digi paper selections. I hope that you enjoy my projects this week.

Card and All-In-One Box
All-In-One Box
Top of the Box
You've got to head over to shirleys2girls challenge blog to view ALL of the DT's work. Don't forget to link up your work, you could win your choice of 2 free digi's from their online store.

Digi Hugs,
Deb

3 comments:

Cat said...

WOW! What a fabulous project! I LOVE everything about it!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhhh WOW! WONDERFUL FESTIVE projects Debbie! TFS!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wonderful Patriotic creations. So Festive. Fab project.