Thursday, June 10, 2010

Twisted Thursday #60

I just love the color PINK!

This week over at shirleys2girls it's TWISTED THURSDAY CHALLENGE time.

Are you ready to play along with us??? Well the TWIST this week over at shirleys2girls is to use PINK anywhere on your card or project or card.


For my card this week I used a digi stamp from shirleys2girls called 'Announcement with Heart". What a great way to announce that little special one that has just arrived. I used a diaper fold and attached it to my card.  My card is 5x5 and I used chocolate chip, certainly celery and some DP that I got at hobbylobby. The image was colored with copics and I added some flowers to the front.  I hope that you enjoyed my card this week.






If you want to see more fabulous work, head on over to the shirleys2girls challenge blog to view ALL of the DT's work. Don't forget to link up your work, you could win your choice of 2 free digi's from their online store.

Digi Hugs,
Deb

5 comments:

Anne said...

What a clever idea and such a pretty card!

Unknown said...

I just love this card!! I may have to CASE this.

Cat said...

What a pretty card, and such a clever, creative way to make a birth announcement!

Ann English said...

How great is this! Debbie, so glad to see you back and doing what you do so well!!!

Chrissy D said...

Very clever - love the shape and fresh colors!