Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Hero! My Dad! Twisted Thursday Challenge #58

Goodness I can't believe how the weeks are just flying by. Are you ready for another Twisted Thursday over at Shirleys2Girls. I know I am because they have some NEW masculine images that you are just going to LOVE! OMG! The Girls have out done themselves once again. If you haven't seen them then you need to run not walk over to the store and check them out. What man in your life wouldn't want something special made with these images.

The TWIST this week over at shirleys2girls is to any MASCULINE IMAGE on your project or card. 

Today is my dad's 67th birthday so I thought that this image and card was perfect for him! Dad, we love you and sending you lots of hugs and kisses!

For my card this week I used a digi stamp from shirleys2girls called 'HUGGABLE DAD'.  I used the sketch from Jen's blog for this weeks SFYTT. I colored my image with copics and used brillant blue and certainly celery as my cardstock colors. I love these 2 colors together. I just adore this image so don't forget to head on over to S2G to check them ALL out.


If you want to see more fabulous work, head on over to the shirleys2girls challenge blog to view ALL of the DT's work. Don't forget to link up your work, you could win your choice of 2 free digi's from their online store.

Digi Hugs,
Deb

6 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

PERFECTION DEB....just adorable! Love how u did the cb ribbon look- the colors are sweet!

Cat said...

LOVE your card, Deb! You always have such gorgeous LO and colors!

Ann English said...

Oh, honey-sending hugs your way. Focus on those happy memories. This is a darling card-brings back wonderful memories, doesn't it!

Unknown said...

Such a nice image and fantastic colors.

Jeannie said...

This couldn't be any cuter!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Gina Lindsay said...

Oh I love that embossed "tie" down the middle. This is a great card!