Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Spring Time....

Sorry I've not posted in a few weeks and I hope that everyone enjoyed their trip to PARIS!  I wish I could have gone but  I've got a lot going on in my family right now and have not been able to make any cards for the last couple of weeks.  I was able to sneak in an hour or so to play this week.

I just realized that we're on Twisted Thursday Challenge #53!?! My how time flies. I've been working with those fabulous ladies over at S2G, Deidre and Kristine, for a whole year and I've LOVED every minute of it!

This week over at Shirleys2Girls we're working on some warm spring things. The fabulous twist is to use FLOWERS on your card or project this week.

For my card this week I followed the sketch over at SFYTT (Sketch For You To Try).  I used a digi stamp from shirleys2girls called Bee-lieve. I just love all of their little critter stamps. I pulled out some old DP that I had stashed and printed my digi's out on neenah classic solar white. I LOVE that paper. I used one of my nestabilities flowers for my sentiment.  I hope that you enjoy my creation this week and if you want to see more fabulous work, head on over to the shirleys2girls challenge blog to view ALL of the DT's work. Don't forget to link your work to Mr Linky, you could free your choice of 2 free digi's from their online store.

Recipe:
Stamps: Bee-lieve
Paper: Neenah Classic Solar White, purely pomegranate, certainly celery, SU DP
Accessories: Copics, nestabilities circles, nestabilities flower,swiss dot embossing folder, ribbon, baubles

Digi Hugs,
Deb

6 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

your work is always a delight! I love everything about this card - so very very happy!
you and your family have been in my constant prayers, and will continue to be. hugs coming your way! :)

Gina Lindsay said...

I love this Debbie, the colors are fantastic.

Just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Joan Ervin said...

This is adorable, Debbie...I just love the little Scottie dog and the papers you used are beautiful!!! Hope everything is going ok for you....lots of prayers have been sent your way!!!

Cat said...

Debbie, your card is adorable! LOVE the colors and LO Hugs

Anne said...

Aww, Debbie, this is just adorable. And perfect sentiment.

Big hugs from a cyber friend

xxx

Anne said...

Such a cute image and lovely card.

Hope you're doing ok Debbie

Hugs
Anne