Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Digital Tuesday Challenge

Morning everyone...well back to work I went yesterday. Boo Hoo I loved playing at home for 8 days!

I'm ready to the get new year started, are you?

I'm starting the New Year participating in the Digital Tuesday Challenge. Shirleys2Girls is sponsoring this challenge this week and it's all about Valentines Day. So I used a brand spankin' new image by shirleys2girls called All Sizes (Dg101). Are they just the cutest?!?



Card Recipe:
Stamps: All Sizes (DG 101)
Paper:Neenah Classic Solar White, real red, basic gray, DP from Hobbylobby
Ink: Digi Image
Accessories: Copic markers,gray organza ribbon, heart brads, paper piercing, heart charm, corner rounder punch

Head on over to the Digital Tuesday Challenge and play along. For one lucky winner, Shirleys2Girls will be giving away a digital of your choice for their website. So whatcha waiting for???

Have you heard that shirleys2girls is going ALL DIGITAL! YEAH! so don't forget to head on over to the store all clear stamps are 45% off.  

Digi Hugs,

Deb

4 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

You nailed it! They sure are the CUTEST!! :)

Scrappy said...

Very Cute Debbie! I'm going to have to go and check these digis out now too!

S2G said...

DEBBIE...fabulous once again! I love the DP with this image...so sweet! DEIDRE

Juls said...

this is such a cute image! and I love your colour combo! Hugs Juls