Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ready for some more Twisted Thursday!?!


Welcome back ya'll to another fun week of Twisted Thursday Challenges!

I hope that all of my readers had a safe and wonderful Holiday! Ours was great and action packed. Dinner with Family and my DH and I actually got up at 4am on Black Friday to do a little shopping. Well that was a first for both of us and a last! LOL! For those that do shopping on Black Friday I bow to you! OMG! I've never heard so many stories about Black Friday shopping!

Well enough of that...wanna see the sketch and Twist for this week? It's alot of fun! So here ya go....All you have to do is follow the sketch below with the twist of TIN OR FOIL on your card. Then head on over to the Shirley's2Girls Challenge Blog and post your blog link to Mr Linky!



Ready to see my card?!? I used a brand spankin' new set called Holiday Tree (DG89). I love this set and the sentiment. It says "Just rockin around the Christmas Tree..."! One of my favorite holiday songs! Check out my card recipe below for all the details. Hope you like it.


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Holiday Tree (DG 89)
Paper: neenah classic solar white, DP (Hobbylobby), basic grey, rich razzleberry
Ink: Digi Image
Accessories: Copic markers, nestabilities circle and scallop, scallop oval punch, oval punch, snowflake punch, tin for the star on the tree, baubles

Ok now that you have the sketch and the twist, check out the lovely ladies with attitude blogs below for a little more inspiration! Let's welcome our new guest designer this week, Ann! Then head on over to the S2G Challenge Blog and post your work! We can't wait to see what you do this week!


Rubber Hugs,
post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie, Fabulous! Oh, dear, guess I should have added the picture of the sketch. I'm sorry. However, I did give folks lots of opportunities and invitations to check it out for themselves :)

Jane Wetzel said...

very cute Debbie! I ALWAYS love that BG DP!! Cute image and lovely colors here! :) oh, and to answer your question bout the punch on my card post..yes it is a MS punch! :)

Jaspere said...

This is beautiful. Love how you have snow falling on it too.

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my, that turned out sooooooooo cute!!! love everything about it! papers are of course as marvy as all get out...

have a great weekend! be on the lookout for an email from me this weekend.... holding breath..... :)

Justine said...

Great job Debbie and you totally inspired me with your star which is why I chose the little metal ribbon slide. I wasn't thinking outside the box until I saw your project. I could only think of Aluminium Foil!!

S2G said...

DEBBIE...love the little tree. love the snow falling on your blog...how festive! DEIDRE