Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Wreath for Domino!


Welcome to this weeks Twisted Thursday Challenge! The S2G Design Team will be showing off this week some new releases from Shirley's2Girls for the Holidays. Also don't forget that S2G has a HUGE sale going on for the holidays. 25% everything in the store except the digis and the Turkey Sale items!




Here's your sketch to follow this week...


Your TWIST is...
to use RIBBON or RIC RAC on your card.


For my card, I used a NEW RELEASE from Shirley's2Girls called Domino in wreath! He's brand spankin' new and so new that he's not on the S2G site yet but will be soon if you want to purchase him. I'm hoping he'll be up by the weekend!

I used grosgrain ribbon my my card this week. I had some ric rack but couldn't seem to put my hands on it. I added rhinestones on my wreath to give it that holiday glitter! My card is a little different from the sketch but I really love how it came out! Isn't Domino just the cutest with his little gift bag!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Domino in wreath
Paper: green galore, real red, DP, neenah classic solar white
Ink: Digi
Accessories: Copic markers, ribbon, nestabilities scallop and regular circles,rhinestones, cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder

Ready to see more...then head on over to our fabulous design team blog's.

Anne
Erin
Joy
Justine
Pat
Karolyn
Shelly
S2G Challenge Blog

Don't forget when you play along with us, you could win a FREE stamp set if you link your project/card to Mr Linky over at the S2G Challenge Blog. You've got until midnight pst on Wednesday, November 25th to play along. So what are you waiting for!?! We've also got a NEW ICON for you to display proudly on your blog that you are an S2G Twisted Thursday Winner! Get on over there!


HUGS,
post signature

7 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome card Deb! What a fun image. You really did an incredible job with the sketch and your design. Flawless!

S2G said...

Ms. BP...you did a FABULOUS job with our little DOMINO here! ill second flawless...D

Justine said...

Wow Deb this is Fantabulous. I Love it

Chris said...

a doggie and bling, how can you go wrong?

Cindy Groh said...

Love this card. GReat job:)
http://www.cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo cute...I love that darling image and what a great sketch...love every little detail!!!!

Anne said...

Isn't this the most adorable image ever! Love the holiday colours and that big, bold bow - fab!