Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Twisted Thursday #25

Are you ready for some more Spooktacular fun? For the WHOLE month of September we'll be sharing all Halloween themed cards! WooHoo!


Ready to get started? Well here's your sketch to follow this week and the TWIST is . . .

use any Halloween Embellishment on your card.



Ready to see my card for this week? I love this new image from shirleys2girls. It's called Bubble Bubble (SG904). I just adore all of the S2G furry animal stamps! I used some fun halloween digi paper from S2G. Don't forget to head over to S2G to check it out.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: S2G (SG 904)
Paper: Black, pumpkin pie, neenah classic solar white, digi dp from S2G
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Copic markers, MS Bat punch, ribbon, cuttlebug embossing folder


I hope that you enjoyed viewing my card! Need some more inspiration, then you MUST head over to the Ladies With Attitude blogs and check out their marvelous creations!

Erin
Joy
Justine
Pat
Karolyn
Shelly
S2G Challenge Blog

Now don't forget to link your Spooktacular card to Mr Linky over at the S2G Challenge Blog. The girls at S2G will be judging the entries this month and you could win a FREE stamp set.

HUGS,
post signature

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling Halloween card, Debbie!!! That is such a cute image and I love the digi papers!!! That is the image I won...I need to get it inked up!!!!