Sunday, April 12, 2009

Well it's Sunday night and back to work I go tomorrow. I did get a change to work on a couple of cards this weekend. This one was created for one of the SCS Wednesday Sketch Challenges. It's an older one but I love the sketch. I used a stamp from shirleys2girls called Joyful Cat and Dog. It comes from their Christmas sets but I thought it would be perfect for a Birthday card. Don't they look like they are singing Happy Birthday! Listed below are my card deets. Enjoy and hope that you had a wonderful Easter!

Card Recipe:
Stamps:Joyful Cat and Dog (SG H12)
Paper: Neenah Classic Solar White, SU Black, SU Real Red, DP
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: copic markers, Red brads, Nestabilities Circle and Scallop Circle, dimensionals, Rhinestones

post signature

No comments: