Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Las Vegas Baby - Virtual Stamp Night at SCS

Viva Las Vegas Baby...Over at SCS this past weekend I participated in a Virtual Stamp Night. Totally fun and was the first time I've participated and would do it again! The first challenge was to make a card using the colors from the lobby of The Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas. The colors we were challenged to use are Yellow/Gold, Burgundy, Blue, and White/Cream. I totally loved these colors together. As a matter of fact, I loved them so much that I'm using this card for my upcoming Dallas Shoebox Swap in May 09. I'll be making 60 of these little guys!

The image was absolutely perfect for the color theme and being in Vegas Baby! The stamped image is from the Ladies with Attitude section called Good Thing (SG502) from shirleys2girls If you haven't had a chance to check them out then you need to hop on over!

I colored the image with my copics and added some bling to her ears for her fancy night out at the Venetian Hotel. I used SU Rose Red, SU Night of Navy, SU Very Vanilla and some DP. Doesn't the DP look like it's wallpaper from the Venetian? I added some organza gold ribbon and some gold brads to finish her off. Enjoy and talk to you again soon!
post signature

No comments: