Here is this week's totally awesome sketch challenge, and the twist this week is to...
ADD BUTTONS OR FLOWERS.
Here’s a quick summary of the DETAILS:
- Create a card, following this week’s sketch and add buttons or flowers somewhere on your card.
- You are not required to use Shirley’s 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them, we’d love for you to use them!
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keywords S2GSC7 AND shirleys2girls.
- Post a direct link to your card using "MR. LINKY" ON THIS POST.
- The deadline for uploading your card is Sunday, April 19, 2009 at midnight PDT.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org, so everyone has a chance to win. The winner will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley’s 2 Girls product list, and the winning card will be showcased here on my blog as well as on the Shirley’s 2 Girls store blog.
So, what are you waiting for?!! Get busy and create!!! Thanks for stopping by!