Saturday, March 7, 2009

Verve Release Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday everyone! It's been a crazy day. I finally was able to sit down and stamp a little this afternoon and worked on my Verve Release Sketch challenge cards. The first one I have is the Verve Release Sketch Challenge. I love this sketch and their stamps so I thought I would see if I could win a set. Go check out the challenge it's alot of fun! These colors look very good together and believe it or not I've opened my Night of Navy paper. LOL! I know and it's such a beautiful color. I hope you enjoy my card!

Products Used: Verve Stamps Serenity and Notes of Prayer, SU paper Night of Navy and Chocolate chip, DP, MS Arch border punch, rhinestones

post signature

2 comments:

Kim said...

Deb, that is so beautiful! I'm a Verve fan too - but so behind!!! Kim (SCS stampinscrapnewbie)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your bottom edge. It is fabulous! Great job with the sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.