YEA! It's Twisted Thursday!
Here is this week's AWESOME sketch challenge, and the twist this week is to...
- Create your card, using the sketch above and the added twist of DIMENSION somewhere on your card.
- To join the fun you don't have to use Shirley’s 2 Girls stamps, but if you have'em, we’d love for you to use them!
- When you're done with your card, upload to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keywords S2GSC9 AND shirleys2girls.
- Post a direct link to your card using "MR. LINKY" ON THIS POST.
- The deadline for submission is Sunday, April 26, 2009 at midnight PDT.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org, so everyone has a chance to win. The winner will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley’s 2 Girls product list, and the winning card will be showcased here on my blog as well as on the Shirley’s 2 Girls store blog.
Need some inspiration? Here’s my sample. I used this cute little cat from the holiday series called "Everywhere I go Cat (SG H13). He is just so flexible. I paper pieced the gift box and the ribbon. My dimension was added on my cute little cat and on the scallop circle. I also added a little bling to the center of my box! Everyone needs a little bling bling!