My First TWISTED THURSDAY as a Design Team Member for shirleys2girls! WOO HOO! I'm so excited! I never knew that Thursdays could be soooo much fun! So let's go get your card making stuff and let's get this card making party started! Here is this week's totally awesome sketch challenge, and the twist this week is to ADD PIERCING. Here’s a quick summary of the DEETS:
- Create a card, following this week’s sketch and add piercing somewhere on your card.
- You are not required to use Shirley’s 2 Girls stamps, but if you have them, we’d love for you to use them!
- Upload your card to your favorite online gallery and/or your blog. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use the keywords S2GSC4 AND shirleys2girls.
- Post a direct link to your card using Mr. Linky ON THIS POST.
- The deadline for uploading your card is Sunday, March 29, 2009 at midnight PDT.
- The winner will be chosen using Random.org, so everyone has a chance to win. The winner will get to choose a stamp from the Shirley’s 2 Girls product list, and the winning card will be showcased here on my blog as well as on the Shirley’s 2 Girls store blog.
Doesn't that sound like fun? Need some inspiration? Here’s my sample. I’ve used this fun image called Schnapp's Closeup. Doesn't she look awesome in leopard? Need some additional inspiration....Well, check out the samples that the fabulous Ladies With Attitude have created to get your mojo moving.
So, what are you waiting for?!! Get busy and create something!! Thanks for stopping by!